Mid – Snr Recruitment Consultant | Digital Media, Creative & IT
Join a fun, progressive and innovative agency
- St. Kilda Rd location
- Excellent remuneration, base + commission
- Work across agencies, startups and corporates
Redwolf is a leading Digital Media and IT recruitment agency based in Melbourne. We work with a range of clients including agencies, startups, product companies, corporates and NFPs.
Our team is passionate, hardworking and smart. We genuinely care about the people we work with and love making a positive difference to people’s lives. We work as a cohesive team in a flexible and friendly environment. Our culture is professional yet positive, relaxed and fun. Casual dress, flexible hours, beer and wine fridge and more.
We are looking for someone who values excellence and takes pride in the work they do. The ideal person is innovative and a creative thinker with strong marketing and headhunting skills.
Day to day, your job will involve marketing, head-hunting, interviewing and helping our clients find and secure the best candidates in the market. You are someone who loves approaching people and having meaningful conversations to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
What you’ll do
- Make placements (contract and perm)
- Take job briefs, write and post job adverts
- Grow and manage candidate pipelines
- Work effectively with the database and internal processes
- Search for and approach quality candidates via email, phone and in person
- Write position descriptions and format CVs
- Some Business Development (but not much)
- Have a laugh, listen to cool music, shoot nerf guns, have drinks
To be successful, you will need
- 2+ years recruitment experience (in any sector, interest in Digital & IT is important)
- A proven track record of making placements with stats to back it up
- To be goal orientated with a creative and innovative mind
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively prioritise / manage your work
- A friendly and amicable personality, a team player who is easy to get along with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/li>
- High computer proficiency (Word, Excel, LinkedIn, Google-ling)
- A strong desire to achieve success
Benefits & culture
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing Digital & IT Recruitment Consultancy with a difference. You will get to work on the best hardware and software with some of the best clients and candidates in town. You will learn how to source effectively in today’s competitive marketplace, all whilst being part of a great team. Beer and wine fridge, birthdays off, casual dress, flexible hours, snacks and more.
If this sounds interesting, please contact Bart Wolkowski for a confidential discussion on 0404 499 046 or click the apply button.
Know someone who would be great for this job? Refer them and help a friend
[contact-form-7 id=”641″ title=”Career Form”]